RRRHA now has online payment available (at no additional charge) for the 2017 annual Homeowner’s Association Fees! To pay online you will need a valid email address and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
Follow these steps to pay your fees: PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE!
- Enter the address https://central.ivrnet.com/rrrha into your web browser, and click on the log-in icon on the top right hand corner.
- Enter your email and password to log in. If you don't know your password, you can reset your password by clicking Forgot Password. It will ask for your email that RRRHA would have on file. If this is your first time paying online or are a new homeowner and the system cannot find your email, then contact the RRRHA office at email@example.com 403-547-6633 and we'll assist you with your login.
- Once you have logged in, you'll arrive at your user dashboard. From there, go to the top menu and select Profile. On your Profile page select Payments Due.
- When you're ready to pay, click on the green dollar sign button next to your invoice. The system will then guide you to enter in your credit card details for payment.
- Once the payment has been processed, please save or print off a copy of your receipt for your records.
* If you have any issues with the online payment system, please give us a call at 403-547-6633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*